Had a pleasant stay. Good 2 bedroom villa, very well kept. Staff is also very pleasant and super helpful.
Breakfast was strictly ok, I would advice you to eat out as so many amazing breakfast & brunch places are available.
They have an in-house spa which is good.
- Reviewed April 29, 2017
"In Love with Bli Bli"
We had an amazing experience staying here at Bli Bli. The staff were so wonderful. Nothing was ever a problem. The Villa looked just like it does in all the photos. Well appointed. Pool & cabana was fantastic on those hot afternoons after shopping. Bedroom was a great size. Airconditioned just right. Linen fresh & clean. Bathroom whilst outside was great, with a connecting door to the pool area so you didn't have to walk wet across the bedroom at any stage. The outdoor kitchenette & loungeroom area was spacious & we found ourselves out there often. The wifi was great. We had a grew drop outs but nothing bad. The room service was prompt & the breakfast menu was great with lots of options even for fussy eaters. We chose to eat the in restaurant often as we liked to interact with all the staff. We can't thank the staff enough for all of their help. We made poor Made get up every day at 4am to take us to sunrise locations around the Island. And Anto was the BEST - putting up with our last minute decisions to find rare sunset locations away from the crowds. The main restaurant strip was an easy 8min walk. We highly recommend Ultimo - Italian Cuisine - supurb! Had a massage daily few doors down from the Villa's - great service & value. We will be back - we love Bli Bli!
- Reviewed April 18, 2017
"A holiday to remember"
This place has brought us the memories that we couldn't not possibly get anywhere else. There is a lot to say or to share my personal experience by not just about the villa, but the location itself.
Now, the part what you should hear me first;
1. LOCATION TO GET AROUND: (7.8 over 10)
- Plan your visit well. That means, you need to get ready walk and see around first. Honestly speaking based on location that you prefer to do or travel.
- Few places to visit (Tanah Lot, The Uluwatu Temple - You need a 'Sarongs and sashes are available free at the entrance). And a Must to WATCH - Kecak Dance (monkey dance) performances are held at Uluwatu temple daily between 6PM and 7PM.
- BEACHES (Green Bowl Beach, Balangan Beach, Bingin (rp 3000), Dreamland, Blue Point and the BeachGunung Payung Beach)
- *** KRISNA ( A PLACE to get cheap stuffs like key chains, drawings, the clothings, food & eateries, Luwak coffee or other preferred, and many more!)
The good and the bad :-
a) Do not jump the gun into restaurant without knowing your budget. (although there is one stall along the clubs and the price is quit dead cheap). (7 over 10)
b) We had our first dinner at the MEXICO restaurant in Bli Bli. Yes we do read plenty of reviews about it and we decide to let our ego out for a bit. (Well, I'll let my rating do the talking for ya; 4.5 over 10).
c) There is plenty of proper restaurants available which is about 10 minutes walk from bli bli (walk towards your right and BLI BLI should be opposite of you).
- You can always find massage parlor or foot reflexology everywhere you go. (Well, you know which to choose if you need a decent massage, ;)..). And I would recommend the massage in BLI BLI. You may choose to have in their SPA or in your VILLA itself. (8 Over 10)
- Well, Bali is the place where they against the UBER and other services like GOJEK. The taxis are like the worms and you can find them almost can find them anywhere; which means they're quit expensive unless you wouldn't mind spending lavishly.
5. VILLA ENVIRONMENT:
- We have choose The BLI BLI Villas with no regrets. That means, we have compare different villas in different places in BALI by looking at place of interest, our friends and other amenities and its not too far from Bali airport. (8.9 over 10)
- The VILLA Lighting during the night - Quit ROMANTIC. (9.2 over 10)
- The staff in BLI BLI always there to welcome you with positive energy. You may ask them anything for directions if you have trouble getting to places. (9.5 over 10)
c) THE VILLA ***(IMPORTANT)***
- VILLA with decent POOL, large bed, bathroom with open concept, a standard speakers with sub woofer to entertain the environment, nice sofa with open concept kitchen.
- Breakfast can be delivered to your villa at your suitable time. You will need to order your preferred menu at the reception a day before. This is so COOL ! And hey, go for ENGLISH Breakfast served with bacon as that is the largest portion I can think off !! (8 over 10)
- ***IMPORTANT***BALI is full swamp of mosquitoes during the evening and night. So not to aspect if you may see geckos and mosquitoes and ruining your day. THE BLI BLI staff are well prepared to fog every evening TUESDAY'S, and they always spray the COIL every evening. So that saved the day.
d) FACILITIES - Everything you need in your villa. (9.5 over 10)
Although I must say this, pictures can be deceiving but we we're surprise that the villa looks gorgeous as soon as we stepped in. We stayed in Villa 9 (I just had to say it hoping if might help any of you), and its a place to remember.
We we're amazed with the environment on the day we arrived. We're hope to visit here again near future.